552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lost in Translation

As Pat, a former co-worker of mine, once said, "Karaoke is Japanese for F*ck*ng bad music."

I managed to prove that point quite well tonight.

I won't get into the gory details. Suffice to say that since we moved here, Cory has been pressuring me to do karaoke (the TV-people hangout here in town is a restaurant that does karaoke every night after 9 pm or so). Tonight, I experienced just the right amount of tipsy-ness and willpower (and a fairly empty bar) to join a friend onstage for a little ditty.

Bad idea.

Suffice to say, I won't be appearing onstage again any time soon. It's pretty bad when the best thing your fiance can say after your performance was "I'm sorry."

Ouch.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa