552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Cultural Heritage

Ok, so Swedes aren't known for contributing much culturally to the world. Sure, there are Dala Horses, Ingmar Bergman, and ABBA... But since the 70s, there hasn't been much to write home about. Or blog about.

Until IKEA.

Now I know, IKEA's been around for half a century... and in the US for about the last two decades. But I personally hadn't visited the IKEA store until this week. And no, we didn't buy any large furniture in tiny boxes. However, we did purchase a can opener (Though I can't find the exact can opener on their website, so the link is to the one we almost bought).

Perhaps I can combine my fondness for IKEA with my need to purchase a new home. Boklok, anyone?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa