552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Rainy Days and Tuesdays...

It just started raining... and that has me a little cheesed off right now. See, Cory and I are planning to go see a baseball game tonight. The Palm Beach Cardinals are in town, and Colby Rasmus, a kid that I used to cover back when he was playing high school baseball, is playing for them.

I got to see him play on Saturday night... I was shooting the game for that night's newscast. But Cory hasn't had a chance to see him play. Ever. Not in Little League, Babe Ruth or High School. And since the Cardinals drafted Colby in the first round last year, Cory would really, really, really like to see him play. And if it rains, that won't happen.

Best-case-scenario? It rains just long enough to delay the start of the game (it starts at 7:05 and Cory usually gets off work around 7:00). Keep your fingers crossed.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa