552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 04, 2006

An Inconvienent Truth

Ok, so I'm behind the times yet again. But last night, Cory and I finally got to see "An Inconvenient Truth."

It was excellent.

No, it didn't teach me much that I didn't already know. The earth is hotter. A lot hotter. And it's our fault. Many politicians and most corporations say we shouldn't worry about it. And they're wrong.

The only problem with the film? The people who really need to see it won't see it. And that's a damned shame. Because this planet is going to hell in a handbasket until we all figure it out.

So, if you can, see the damn movie. Even if you think Al Gore is a damned hippie freak. Even if you love driving your gas-sucking SUV. Even if you think recycling is for pansies. Just do it.

For extra credit, you can read this book: Ishmael.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa