552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

An Apple A Day...

It seems like all of my spare time has been spent at doctor's offices lately. I had my dermatologist care a couple weeks ago-- he's sending me to a plastic surgeon to remove the rest of my mole, because he knows I work on television and he's scared of getting sued. Most people would be afraid that their insurance wouldn't cover it. However, I'm not bothered by that... because my insurance doesn't cover anything. So, next week, it's off to the plastic surgeon for my consultation.

This week, I spent two hours at the dentist... 1 1/2 of which was spent waiting. One hour in the waiting room, and another half hour in the chair. All so he could tell me that my teeth looked good and that I needed to make an appointment for a cleaning in another week. So, two weeks from now, it'll be another trip to the dentist.

Today, it was the eye doctor... and another long wait.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, huh? I guess I need to eat more apples.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa