552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

My life has been pretty uninteresting this week, so I'll just post a few random thoughts...
  1. Floor paint takes a very long time to dry. And because it's the foyer floor, I feel somewhat trapped.
  2. The worst time to try to reprogram a TiVo is during a writers' strike. All of the shows that I want to program in for "season passes" aren't airing, so TiVo doesn't think they exist.
  3. By the way, the worst time to be unemployed is also during a writers' strike. I'd love to sit in front of the TV and veg, but there's nothing on TV. I might have to (gasp) read!
  4. Speaking of reading, I can't find one of my library books that was due today. Here's the problem: I have an interview at the library in two weeks. Oops.
  5. Our new IKEA cd shelves are awesome.
  6. We're about to get our new bedroom set-- but we can't decide which one we want. The two sets that we like look too similar, and they're the exact same price.
  7. This Saturday, I'm emceeing "Play Golf America" day at the Del Tura Golf Club here in town. It should be fun-- I had a blast covering the event last year.
  8. I've officially been approved for unemployment. $275 a week, baby! Cha-Ching! (by the way, we've determined that we actually can still survive-- and even keep the house-- as long as we only eat ramen noodles and drink very cheap beer).
  9. How boring is my life? The highlights of my day include: a) watching Yo Gabba Gabba every morning, waiting for the mail to arrive (usually around 3:30), and Cory's dinner break, when he comes home for an hour.

So there it is. My so-called life.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa