552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Take a look at my first foray into stupid sock creature-making. He isn't nearly as cool as any of John Murphy's originals, but he has a certain je ne sais quoi-- I'm just not sure what it is.

He doesn't have a name yet. Much like I struggled making him (I think it's a him, though s/he doesn't have any discernible secondary sexual characteristics), I'm also struggling at the art of naming him. If you have any suggestions, let me know before I send him out into the cruel world.

I'm giving him to Marisa, who gave me the Stupid Sock Creatures Kit for my birthday. So she's the one to blame when you have nightmares about brown and blue striped, orange-eyed, big-lipped monsters.

So, for the second straight week, my "Wordless" Wednesday entry has actually been pretty wordy. Oh well. For more Wordless Wednesday, check out today's other W.W. participants!

Labels: , , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa