552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, December 24, 2007

Pop Quiz, Hotshot

Due to my impending unemployment (I work today and Wednesday, then they boot my booty out the door), I've decided to take a little mental vacation... and do some fun web quizzes while I pretend that everything's A-Okay in my life.

Okay, so a website about Structured Settlements might not be the place you'd expect to find fun quizzes, but I'm sure you can find much stranger things on the "interweb." This one has a quiz to see if your blog is family-friendly (and really, who the hell would want to read that?), if you're financially secure (if I was, I probably wouldn't be blogging for money), and your odds of living to be 100 years old.

67%
Settlement Quotes - Structured Settlements

For what it's worth, I don't want to live to be 100. It doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Sure, there are some pretty spry centegenarians out there-- but I think there's also a lot of them who probably would just rather jump in front of a mack truck. Then again, I've been feeling a little pessimistic lately, so maybe in 62 more years, I'll feel differently about it.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa