552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, December 20, 2007

(A Wordy) Wordless Wednesday

Ok... so my original plan for Wordless Wednesday was to post a series of pictures from the Florida Everblades' annual "Teddy Bear Toss." I had my digital camera at the game and took a ton of pictures as thousands of stuffed animals rained onto the ice after the Blades' first goal on Saturday night.

However, the pictures are still in my camera, and I lack the motivation to transfer, crop, resize and upload them.

Then, I thought, I can just post the pictures of our bougainvillea that's blooming right now. But I took the photos with Cory's camera, and we seem to have lost the USB cable that connects his camera to the computer. Strike two, I guess.

So, instead, you get another "used" picture that's been living on my computer for years. I promise I'll post those other photos soon-- after all, it's not like I'll have much to do with my days once I'm unemployed!


Mackinac Bridge, Mackinaw City, Michigan

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa