552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, December 14, 2007

How Cool is this?

So you're addicted to YouTube. Or you're addicted to karaoke (like my husband). Or maybe... just maybe... you think you're the second coming of Elvis himself.

Do You Want To Be Famous & Win $10,000?Then check this shiznit out: Impersonated.com. All you need is a decent voice (or as they say on their website, "all it takes is a little bit of talent") and a webcam, and you can become an instant internet celebrity.

Oh, you'd better believe I've already perused the site ad nauseum. My favorite? The 8-year-old girl singing "Needle and the Damage Done." by Neil Young-- with absolutely no idea what she's singing about. My second favorite? The Japanese woman (Complete with kimono) singing "Mamma Mia" by ABBA. Really. I *heart* ABBA in the first place... she make it just that much more... um... something.

By the way, if you don't win the ten grand, there's plenty more where that came from. Apparently, they've scoured the web for the most exciting range of goodies they could lay their greasy little hands on... like MP3 players, camcorders, and cold, hard cash. Good times.

I just might put on the ol' Cher wig and sing my heart out. In my soon-to-be unemployed state, I don't have anything to lose, right?

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa