552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sigh of Relief

I had such a happy thought today-- I'm done Christmas Shopping!

Usually, I start Christmas shopping months beforehand, but because I've been nervous about my job (apparently with good reason) for several months, I put it off until December. And I'm already done! Hooray!

Because of my impending unemployment, there are a lot of people I didn't buy gifts for this year. And we're not sending Christmas cards for basically the same reason. So if you don't get a card (or a gift) from me this year, don't be surprised.

So anyway, I had that happy thought... and then I realized... I doubt Cory's done much shopping for his family. And they're going to be here in a week.

Crap. I guess I'm not done shopping after all.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa