552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

For a while, I thought that Cory and I should go to the beach and take our pictures wearing Santa hats-- then post the photo on this site for you all to see.

Then, I thought maybe I could use our new webcam (more on that later) to post a Christmas video from the two of us (three, if Zoe is feeling cooperative).

Finally, I came to the realization that you don't need to see us. You need to see something much, much cuter. If these little furballs don't warm the cockles of your heart, then you may want to go get your cockles x-rayed-- because there's something wrong with you.



Really, aside from otters holding hands, is anything in the world cuter than baby pandas wrestling?

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa