552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Cory and I spent New Year's Eve "downtown," waiting for the ball to drop. As one of my former co-workers said, the Downtown Countdown ball looks kind of like a third-grade paper mache project with some leftover Christmas lights strung across it. Sounds fantastic, huh?

I'd hoped to get there in time to see our friend Sergio's band, Cadence Wednesday, play, but by the time Cory got off work, their set was over. We ran into Serge later in the evening, and he had some pretty choice words about our former employer. Actually, it was just two words. The first one started with an "F." I'll let you figure out the rest.

Anyway, I had a surprisingly good time. Got to hang with some of my former co-workers, and some of Cory's co-workers, too. Drank cheap beer. Dyed my hair pink for the night.

Oh- and we had a celebrity sighting. Bronson Arroyo was wandering the streets with the rest of the drunken masses. I would have taken a picture, but I spotted him too late and didn't feel like trying to catch up with him in the crowd.

Anyway, I'm really hoping that 2008 will be a little kinder to me than 2007. Hopefully, the new year will be just as kind to you!

Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa