552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Quick Note

My mom's out here visiting for her birthday (which is today-- Happy Birthday, Jan!) and I'm currently in the midst of baking a cake for her.

So I have all the usual cake accouterments, including birthday candles (which I'm sure she'll bitch about, but the way I see it, you can't have a birthday cake without at least one candle. Otherwise, how would you get to make a wish?).

On the side of the candle box, a warning is printed:

"Extinguish candle before throwing away."

We all know the sad part about this. After all, they only print these warnings when somebody was stupid enough to throw away their birthday candles while still lit.

As Bill Engvall would say, "Here's your sign."

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa