552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Getting Political

It's getting to be that time of year. More accurately, it's getting to be that time of the 4-year cycle. I actually (kind of) give a crap about politics.

Cory's been driving me crazy by watching political news every night when he gets home from work-- this from the guy who hates watching the news. Now remember, I'm a little bitter about the news biz right now, but I can deal with a little bit of it. But I can't remember being this burned-out on election coverage so early. Ugh.

I think part of the reason why I'm so burnt-out is that I don't like any of the candidates. I think some are too inexperienced, some are too polarizing, and some are downright scary. Mike Huckabee really makes me nervous. But I have to hand it to him... the whole Chuck Norris thing is brilliant (If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here).

Do you think Bill & Opus will run again? They've got my vote.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa