552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Testing the Waters

So I took the Jeopardy Online Quiz tonight. It wasn't pretty. They asked 50 questions-- I was pretty certain about 20 of them. Seven or eight more, I made an educated guess and after a little checking, I've determined that I was correct. I passed on about eight more.

And the rest? I took guesses, but wasn't even close on most. Pavlov (not Pascal) studied operant conditioning. Henry the VII was the first Tudor king (drew a complete blank on that one!). Wilson was the president when WWI started.

So, if I'm lucky, I got 27 out of 50 correct. Last time I checked, that's a failing grade. I'm not allowed to "audition" again for at least another year-- And let's face it, I'm not getting any smarter.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa