552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wasted Opportunity

I was so excited to get some actual packing done on Saturday. A busy day of college football meant that we had no 6pm newscast (unfortunately, nobody bothered to tell the poor production staff, and they all showed up for a show that didn't exist).

Unfortunately, CSU had a 1pm basketball game. And a 3pm basketball game. And that meant that I had to spend much of my afternoon shooting hoops... and not in the fun way.

We did manage to get some packing done between trips to the Lumpkin Center. We spent about two hours wrapping up all of our dishes and glassware.

Right now, I feel like I'm just wasting time. I'm sitting here, waiting for the ACC Championshp game to end (it's well after midnight, and our 11pm newscast won't start until after the game is over). Yeah, there's stuff here that I could probably do, like clean up my desk, or start packing away my personal items. But if I load up a box here, that just means I'll have to take it home. And the last thing our apartment needs right now is more crap in it!

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa