552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Breaking News!

This blog has been sitting on a big announcement for quite some time. Tonight, I called the news conference and made the announcement.

For details, visit Kaos or TarheelTV. Then you can come back and offer me your congratulations. And I'll fill you in on all the juicy details then.

Until then, I'll share the rest of the evening with you. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner at Casa de Stack, where Stack and his lovely gal-pal Layla cooked up a delicious feast. Turkey, ham, stuffing and dressing (ask him what the difference is sometime), mashed potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, jiggling towers of cranberry sauce, and a variety of dessert items. I may not even have to eat anything tomorrow, I'll still be stuffed. Thanks, kids!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa