552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Monday Madness

Back in the day, I used to do the "Friday Five." But then, the girl who ran the "Friday Five" website stopped posting her questions.

Tonight, while blog surfing, I stopped by at Jo's Cafe. Lo and behold, she'd posted a link to "Monday Madness." And there we have it: Instant blog post!

1. Sometimes I wish I could just quit my job.
2. If I could take a long weekend to spend time with Cory, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just learn to drive.
4. One of my greatest qualities is my work ethic (which is why I don't quit my job-- see #1).
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is household cleanliness.
6. Happiness is something that I'm still trying to figure out.

Your turn. I expect participation.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa