552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Whew...

If you didn't watch college football on Saturday, shame on you for having more important things to do with your life. It was a helluva ride. Eight teams in the AP Top 25 were upset, including Alabama's first loss, an overtime heartbreaker to LSU. (and depending on the final result of the Oregon/Washington State game, there may be another upset in the works. WSU's up 14-10 at the half as I write this.)

But the big one was Auburn's insane win over Georgia. I honestly can't describe it here. Fortunately, ESPN.com can.

Today was a crazy day, because the LSU/Bama game and the Auburn/Georgia game both ended while I was on the news set, talking about them. In fact, in both instances, the game-winning scores happened while I was on the set. Let's just say that it kept me on my toes.

Tomorrow, a much easier day. The Falcons don't play until 4:15, which means I can go to Buffalo Wild Wings with the boys (Cory, Kaos, and an assorted band of merry men from both my station and from "The Warble") and watch a little football before work.

I'm pooped.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa