552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, November 17, 2005

More Madness

I've been knee-deep in crap to do this week... more on that later... but it wasn't until today that I realized I still hadn't posted this week's "Monday Madness." So imagine my disappointment when I finally went to the Monday Madness website and the questions were really lame.

So, instead of doing this week's crappy MM, I've decided instead to go back a few weeks and do the list from October 24th.

1. diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Though beggars can't be choosers.
2. paperback or hardcover books? For reading, paperback. For show, hardcover
3. carpet or hardwood floors? Since I can never find my slippers, I guess I have to go with carpet.
4. dogs or cats? Cats.
5. fluffy or firm pillow?
Fluffy.
6. fine point or medium point pens?
Medium. When I write with a fine point pen, I always feel like I'm going to rip through the paper.
7. clocks a little fast or on time? Always a little fast, because I'm a little slow.
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? Mahjong.
9. wall calendar or desk calendar?
Wall. I end up doodling on desk calendars.
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' "Amazing Race" by a mile. "Survivor" blows. And who the hell cares if Gary Hogeboom is on "Survivor?" The guy started for three seasons. And in 1984, as the Dallas Cowboys starter, he threw twice as many interceptions (14) as he did touchdowns (7). Pathetic. When the highlight of your football career includes being 9th all-time in passing yards at Central Michigan University, that's just sad. And yet, CBS promotes it like he's freakin' Joe Namath. (By the way, I'd pay to see Broadway Joe on "Survivor." That would be great!)

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa