552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Madness... Now with more "Monday!"

By the way, I was very disappointed with the lack of participation last week. Granted, I was late posting last week's Monday Madness... but I still hope for a little feedback!

1. I have little or no patience when it comes to people who pretend to be helpless just to get other people to do their work for them.
2. I wish I could spend more time with Cory-- and not more time with him while at work.
3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was working.
4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was sleeping.
5. I've always wanted to learn how to play sports without embarrassing myself.
6. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy a house someplace tropical.
7. I blog because it's the easiest way to keep in touch with all of my old friends scattered across the country.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa