552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Monday Madness

Wow! Look at this... I'm actually posting this nearly an hour early!

1. I've always been afraid of what other people think about me.
2. People should not talk on cell phones while (where do I begin?) at work, driving, in restaurants, on a date, using a public restroom... shall I continue?
3. The one thing I look forward to every day is checking my email and looking to see if anyone commented on my blog. Sad, huh?
4. My first meal of the day usually consists of Diet Pepsi. Sometimes Diet Mountain Dew.
5. It seems like cleaning is a never-ending job (which is why I rarely do it).
6. The last time I painted a room in my house/apartment was about eight years ago. I rented a spider-infested rat-trap in Kirksville and the owner told me she'd reduce my first month's rent if I repainted.
7. The next time I paint, I'd like to paint my _____(room) ____(color). This is a hard one to answer. See, as you may have heard, I'm moving in less than a month. Right now I don't have an apartment, much less a room to paint any color.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa