552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Sunday, November 27, 2005

One More Bitch to Give

I hate audio that's "too" real on radio and TV commercials. I know you've been there... driving down the highway, taking a very liberal interepretation of the speed "limit," when suddenly, you hear a police siren.

Crap! You tap the breaks, hoping that the siren is for someone else.

After scouring your rear-view mirrors for flashing blue lights... and not seeing any at all... you realize that the siren was just a sound effect on a radio commercial. The worst part? The next time you hear the commercial, you'll do the exact same thing.

I just had the same thing happen to me as I sat in my office preparing for the 10 pm Fox newscast. A ringing phone was driving me crazy. It wasn't mine. It wasn't Dave's. It wasn't the edit bay phone.

Nope. It was a ringing phone on a commercial.

Fortunately, nobody was back here to see me trying to find the source of the infernal ringing. Of course, since I've now told you about it, you still know how much of an idiot I am.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa