552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, December 01, 2005

18 Days and Counting

Have I mentioned how much moving SUCKS???

Every time I walk into this apartment, my heart sinks. Not because I'm going to miss it-- but because I have way too much crap!

So far, I've managed to do very little. I've cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer, cleared out the cupboards, packed some pots and pans, cleaned the oven, and taken down the curtains. Last night, I went through old pictures and threw out the doubles to clear some drawer space. And that's it.

I know what you're thinking. They're not leaving for 2 1/2 more weeks! Why is she freaking out about the move?

Because I don't think I'm going to get a single day off between now and then... except for the three days I'm taking to go to Ft. Myers and find an apartment.

Maybe every day I should list the things I've accomplished on this blog. That way, you can all keep me in check!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa