552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Another Of Life's Questions Answered
 
As a kid, I always felt like the title character in Judy Blume's book "Are You There, God?  It's Me, Margaret."

In addition to Margaret Simon's early-teen obsession with menstruation and all things puberty, she's also very confused about religion.  She attends services with all of her friends, trying to pick the religion that's right for her.

Much like Margaret, I didn't go to church as a kid, except on the occasions when family friends were interested in taking me.  I didn't dislike church, but I also didn't appreciate people trying to scare me into being a good person.  I was already a good kid without church.  I did, however, always feel a little tinge of jealousy when my Catholic friends got to leave school early on Wednesdays for catechism.

But I digress.  So I've floated through life, happily agnostic.  Then I spotted the "What religion best suits you" Quiz.  I took it.  It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know:

  
Take the quiz: "WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"


 

 


Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa