552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, July 26, 2004

Dreamweaver
 
Had a peculiar dream last night... I was dating Braves second baseman Marcus Giles.  Before you get any strange ideas, it wasn't a "naughty" dream.  I was just dating him.

Marcus Giles is a cute kid (I can call him that, since he's nine years younger than me.  I'm so old.),  but the dream perplexed me.  He's not my type at all.  First of all, he's shorter than me (5'8").  Second, he has dark hair, and despite my recent fascination with Hugh Jackman, I haven't dated any dark-haired men since a string of brief and bizarre relationships about 9 years ago.  Third, and let's be brutally honest here, what's the point of just dating someone in a dream?  Aren't our dreams supposed to be wild and uninhibited?  Yeah.  I thought so. 

The funny thing is that Cory woke up at one point and told me that he had a sore throat.  When I fell back asleep a few minutes later, I dreamt that Marcus Giles had strep throat, and then I fed him chicken soup.  Talk about wild and uninhibited, huh?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa