552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Out of the Blue

I used to love the "out of the blue" phone call... you know, when you haven't heard from someone in months, or even years, and suddenly they call you. Usually, it means they have great news, or maybe they're going to be in your area and want to meet you for lunch. Fun stuff, right?

Lately, though, the out of the blue calls are getting depressing. All of my friends have great news, I got nothin'. Tonight, my pal Sandy called me at work, to tell me she got an engagement ring! I'm so happy for my little Sandy-bean, but I can't help feeling sorry for myself. Off to drink myself into a stupor. More later.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa