552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, February 03, 2003

All-Star Sunday

I'm generally pretty disinterested in All-Star games, but I'm pretty glad I tuned in to the NHL All-Star game today. Atlanta's Dany Heatley pretty much proved himself to be the future of the NHL. I've always thought the kid was pretty amazing, but four goals in his first all-star game? Come on!

By the way, I know I have a small contingent of Red Wings fans reading this... make sure on Sunday Night to tune in to "The Season" on ESPN. They're following the Wings all season, and producing a weekly hour-long documentary which debuts on February 9th (9pm ET). If you've never seen previous installments of "The Season," it's a very well-produced show. I'm counting the days.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa