552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 30, 2003

School Daze

I've been thinking a lot about my time at Central Michigan lately (when I say it like that, it sounds like a prison... "I've been thinking about my time at Alcatraz lately"). I'm not sure exactly what's been making me think of good ol' Mount Pleasant... it certainly isn't homesickness or nostalgia.

I think part of it is that I've been talking with my friend Mike a lot lately, but even little things have really been triggering the old gray matter. Yesterday, I was eating microwave popcorn out of the bag, and all of a sudden, I remembered that my old roommate and I used to argue about who got to lick the inside of the bag when we were done. Disgusting, I know.

The funny thing is, I remember that as clear as day, and yet I can't remember her name. Her first name was April... Her last name??? Wheeler? Wagner? I think maybe it was Welder. To be honest, I didn't spend much time with her. I was usually either at my office in Moore Hall, or a boyfriend's house, or at the bar with other Grad Asses or with Mike ("The Bird" on Thursdays for $.75 shot-and-pop was a favorite).

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa