552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 24, 2003

My Calling

Every year around this time, I wonder if I missed my calling. See, when my employer hands out my W-2 form, I can't resist immediately figuring out exactly what my taxes are, and if I'll be getting any money back. Do you think I was supposed to be a CPA instead of whatever the hell it is I do now?

Sure, being a CPA sounds boring, but think about it this way: Good Money, 9-5 hours, only one stressful time of the year. Right now, I work 60+ hour weeks for peanuts and I stress out every time a new sports season starts. Maybe being a CPA would actually be my dream job.

And then I think to myself... "Oh yeah, I got a D in high school algebra," and my little fantasy ends there. I hear tell that math skills are kind of important. Que sera, sera.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa