552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Burn This

So, I've had the new computer since Christmas, and I think I've decided on my next project: Finding old new-wave songs I loved in junior high school, and burning them onto a cd. Ok, it's confession time. I have a lot of new wave and disco compilation CD's, so I'm not looking for the same tired old 80's songs that are on every damn CD out there. No "Come On, Eileen," no "Whip It," no "Rock the Casbah" or "Our House." Those were all great songs, but you can find them everywhere. I'm thinking more of songs like:
Let Me Go- Heaven 17
Sex (I'm A...)- Berlin
Institutionalized- Suicidal Tendencies
People Who Died- The John Carroll Band
These are just a couple that come to mind. Unfortunatley, too much Asparatame in my diet has killed my memory, and I'm having trouble thinking of songs. Children of the '80s, do you have any suggestions?

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa