552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Sabotage

The only downer about our entire trip to Atlanta was the horrible, debilitating, splitting headache I developed as we were leaving Columbus. At first, it was just annoying, and I drank a Diet Pepsi, thinking that it was just a lack of caffeine causing the headache. It wasn't. By the time the game was over, six hours later, I thought I was going to pass out. Its just finally starting to go away now, at 1:15 am.

I'm starting to wonder if there's something in my Psyche that won't allow me to enjoy a day off. When Cory and I went to the "Redneck Riviera" (Panama City) in December, I got food poisoning the day we left, and was miserable the whole first day. Then, in early December, I had some time off, and got a horrible cold that lasted about a week and a half.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa