552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 23, 2003

From Hell

I'm absolutley addicted to personality quizzes. Its started when I was about twelve, and started reading YM, 'Teen, and it just grew and grew to the famed Cosmo quizzes. Now that I've become the savvy techno-phile that I am today, my addiction has grown to include online personality quizzes, like the ones on emode. How else would I know that if I were a dog, I'd be a pug, and that my inner rock star is Bjork?

Today, I discovered the personality quiz from hell... the Serial Killer Quiz.

My result?

Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
Jack the Ripper


Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.
Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.


Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this. I suppose it could be worse. I could be Jeffrey Dahmer.

If Cory were a serial killer, he would apparently be John Wayne Gacy. He was pretty disappointed after taking the quiz, though. He wanted to be the Zodiac Killer.
Who Are You?

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa