552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Living in a Powder Keg
(and giving off sparks...)


I had the day off today, and went on a little shopping trip. Nowhere exciting, just Target, Goody's, Payless Shoe Source. I found a pair of shoes I liked at Payless, and I was carrying them up to the cash register when the opening notes of "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" (The Bonnie Tyler version) started playing on the store's sound system. I hadn't heard the song in soooo long that I had to walk around the store for five minutes just listening to it. I just couldn't bring myself to buy the shoes and leave until the song was over.

I guess I'm just a slave to the music (and the songs of Jim Steinman).

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa