552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Always the Bridesmaid...

What's the curse about being a bridesmaid? Is it three times the bridesmaid, never the bride? I'm not sure. I hope it isn't, because I'm going to be a 3x bridesmaid this fall. My friend Nicole (aka "Yo Nicki" and "Crackhouse Nicki"... don't ask) is getting married in September.

Today, she emailed me a picture of the dress she's planning on having us wear. From what I can see, it's pretty nice (though it's only a back view). I think its going to be in a grape or aubergine color, though to be honest, I'm not quite sure. The fabric (chiffon) looks kind of thin, so I just hope my gut doesn't stick out too much in it.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa