552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, January 27, 2003

I'm Super, Thanks for Asking (that's sarchasm, BTW)

Frickin' Super Bowl. That's all I have to say.

No, wait, I have more to say. I'm generally a fan of championship games... and going to Super Bowl XXXIV when the Rams played the Titans was one of the biggest thrills of my career. But I hate it when ABC airs the game and feels the need to make it into a damn BonJovi concert for 45 minutes of post-game... and then also air an episode of Alias (one of my favorite shows... but it sure wasn't tonight). The end result? Our newscast didn't even start until midnight. The one night I got to come in a little late (3pm instead of my usual noon or 1pm), and I end up having to work an extra hour later. Bastards.

Oh, and I bitch about BonJovi... but he's still hot. And most guys who were hot when I was 13 are just nasty now. Case in point: David Lee Roth.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa