552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, January 31, 2003

Movie Night

Cory and I generally hit the movie theater once a week. Our weird schedule allows for a late showing on either Thursday or Friday night. Cory gets off work at 9:30, so we can usually make it to a 9:45 show (Which is the latest they generally show around here).

We really wanted to see Adaptation, but it isn't playing here any more. Instead, we went to see Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. I really liked it, and so did Cory, though it's not for everyone. If you like Charlie Kauffman's work ("Adaptation," "Being John Malkovich"), you'll probably enjoy it. If you don't get into the slightly surreal, then it's probably not for you.

One particular scene of note: they actually show the most famous clip in game show history from the "Newlywed Game." I'm sure you know the clip of which I speak:

Bob Eubanks- "What's the strangest place and your husband have ever made whoopee?"
Contestant- "Ummm, ha, ha, ummm, strangest place?? I guess in the ass."

Sam Rockwell, by the way, was awesome. But I saw way too much of his naked ass. (Apparently, "ass" is the recurring theme for this post. who knew?)




Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa