552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, February 03, 2003

Lookit Me! I'm a Role Model!

Wednesday is "National Women and Girls in Sports Day," and apparently, the "Sports Lady" is in pretty high demand these days. I've received three offers to be a guest speaker/emcee at schools on Wednesday. Pretty Cool, huh?

Here's the poopy part: Wednesday is also National Signing Day (otherwise known as the busiest day of the year at the WTVM Sports Department). Last year, we had something like 20 kids from our viewing area sign with Division I football programs (mostly Auburn, Georgia, and Alabama), and you better believe we hunted down damn near every one of them for an interview and a photo op. So I had to kindly say no to all the offers. It sucks, too, because I've got some pretty good stuff to say. Perhaps I'll share those thoughts with you on Wednesday.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa