552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Neglected

Sorry, kids. I've been a real knob when it comes to the ol' blog lately. Usually, I get on the computer as soon as I get home from work, do my blog stuff, do a little surfing, play a little solitaire, then go to bed. I just haven't been inspired enough to get on the computer when I get home lately. Last night, I got home from work around 11pm, then had to be up at about 7:00 this morning to cover all the football crap today. My plan was to take a shower, go to bed by midnight, and get at least seven hours of sleep. In actuality, I got to bed by midnight, lay awake staring at the ceiling for about two hours, watched some tv, then went back to bed and finally fell asleep around 4:30 am.

Needless to say, I'm a little bit sleepy right now. Perhaps a brief nap is in order. I'll try to write more a little later tonight.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa