552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, September 08, 2008

Keeping it Brief...

Okay... so we're all breathing a sigh of relief about Ike. At least here, we are. In Cuba, they're probably crapping their pants. And Haiti? I work with a couple of Haitians who rarely hear from their family in the first place-- and with the constant flow of hurricanes barraging that country, they haven't heard a thing in ages.

So, two things-- if you're as obsessed with weather watching as I am (well, really just "hurricane watching), check this site out:
www.stormpulse.com
The graphics are awesome. My dad sent me the link after I made last week's post, and I'm totally hooked.

Second, if you haven't seen this website yet, this is really cool:
photosynth.net
You need to download the software (which apparently eats up your graphics system) to actually use photosynth-- and I don't need it that much-- but just watch the demo on the homepage for a few minutes. So very cool.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa