552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Friday, August 29, 2008

Ladies' Night

I've been really trying to avoid politics lately... partially because I lost interest once Mike Gravel stepped out of the running (have you ever seen such bizarre political ads in your life?) and partially because Cory's fascination with MSNBC has gotten me burned out on the election.

However, I have to ask: What the fark is John McCain thinking? I mean, I kind of understand him picking a woman under the misguided notion that most Hillary supporters supported her because of her gender. But wouldn't you want a woman with a bit more experience? Or a bit more name recognition? Or a woman from a swing state? Or a woman from a state with a lot of electoral votes? Or a woman who isn't caring for a newborn child with special needs? Does such a woman exist in the Republican party? There has to be one, right?

I'm honestly just trying to figure this out. Did she get chosen because she's a former beauty queen? In that case, she's the female equivelant to Dan Quayle. I wonder how she spells "potato(e)."

I can't wrap my mind around this. There has to be something more to it than meets the eye. But then again, I've never "gotten" politics, and maybe this is just more evidence to support that.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa