552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

The conference has been keeping me pretty busy, but I thought I could take a minute or two to post some photos from our resort. The first photo on the left is the view from the hotel room patio (where I'm currently sitting as I type this). That's Cheyenne Mountain-- The same mountain that holds NORAD's operations/command center. The entrance is on the other side of the mountain.

You also can't see it on either picture, but you can also see the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun from our resort. At night it looks like a tiny Christmas tree lit up about halfway up the mountain.
By the way, this second photo is the view from the aptly titled "mountain view" dining room.
Not too shabby, huh?

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa