552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 19, 2006

You can only hope to contain him...

You may have heard of Mark Mathis, aka "The Crazy Weatherman." If you haven't seen him before, I implore you, watch this video. Then watch the other videos of him on the same webpage.

I've heard plenty of explanations for his unusual delivery style. Actually, that's not true. I've really only heard one... rumors that he was fired from his last job and went into drug rehab. Just rumors, but not hard to believe when you've watched him a few times.

This morning, while suffering from a bout of insomnia, I had a Mark Mathis sighting. He's filling in on "The Daily Buzz," a wacky national morning show based out of Orlando. It's really the perfect place for him... after all, I've quickly learned that the Sunshine State is filled with nutcases.

Labels: , ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa