552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Monday, June 12, 2006

Tropical Troubles

As you may already know, the first named tropical storm of the year is upon us. Alberto became a "tropical storm" yesterday, and so far, that means a lot of clouds and rain down here in paradise. It poured on-and-off most of the day yesterday, and today it's cloudy, windy, rainy, and all-around yucky.

Alberto is supposed to turn into a category one hurricane later this afternoon. It appears he's heading a couple hours north of us, to the Clearwater Beach area, or even north of that. My Kick-Ass Rain BootsIn fact, Columbus, GA is closer to the "cone of uncertainty" than we are.

So I guess there's no need to buy plywood... though I'm very glad that my beautiful new rubber rain boots arrived on Friday, two days before Alberto got here.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa