552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All Together Now...

Ok, here we go. Feel free to say it along with me:

Three point one... four... one... five... ummm... nine... uhh... two... hmmm

And I bet you thought that spelling bees were a little strange. Next thing you know, there'll be a documentary film about the uber-competitive world of pi recitation.

By the way, just a side note... I loved the live broadcast of the Scripps-Howard National Spelling Bee this year on ABC. I was thrilled to see one of my idols, Robin Roberts, providing the play-by-play. And I was elated to see the three finalists were three "normal" girls... and not three kids who looked like complete social outcasts.

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa