552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Monday Madness

Oddly enough, this week's Monday Madness is all about moving. Interesting, huh?

1. When is the last time you moved? Three years ago, Cory and I spent his birthday moving into our current townhouse. It was just an across-town move.
2. How many times in your life have you moved? We moved at least a couple times when I was too little to remember. When I was three, we moved to Michigan, and when I was in Junior High School, we moved across town. I moved to Mt. Pleasant, Michigan for graduate school, and moved once in my two years there. After that, I moved to Kirksville, lived in three different places, moved to Ottumwa for three months, then moved back to Kirksville. I moved to Columbus four years ago, and moved once since coming here. And in two weeks, I'll be doing it again. So, that's at least fourteen times, right?
3. In your opinion, what is the worst thing about moving? I'd like to say that it's leaving my close friends... but to be perfectly honest, the worst part is that sinking you get when you realize that you have way too much stuff, and that you've severely underestimated the amount of time, effort and money that it's going to cost.
4. What is the most exciting thing about moving? When it's over.
5. If you've lived in the same place all your life, do you plan to move in the future? This question certainly doesn't apply to me.
6. Do you WANT to move somewhere else; if so, where? To be honest, I don't know where I want to live when I "grow up." I guess I'll just find out when I get there.

I expect participation this time, people!

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa