552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Shopping Around
 
Like every good Detroiter, I'm in love with my car.  But it's time I face the ugly truth.  She's not going to be around forever.  My little car is getting old.  She has nearly 97,000 miles on her.   So I've been shopping around... not actively, but I've hit a few websites to see what's out there.

I've blogged before about my most recent fantasy car, the Pontiac Solstice.  But I'm not sure if Cory would fit in it.  6'5" guys just aren't built for a roadster. 

If money were no object, I've found my new dream car:  The Toyota Priapus.  It's cool looking, it's fast, and best of all, it's a hybrid, so it's not a nasty gas-guzzler.  However, as much as I love the environment,  $72,000 seems a bit pricey.

On a completely unrelated note, the tax-free holiday in Georgia starts in about fifteen minutes.  I have the next two days off without much to do except go to the mall.  This could be dangerous.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa