552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Thursday, January 09, 2003

You Are Getting Sleepy...

Or rather, I've been sleepy all day. I'm a night person as is, but last night I put in some extra hours in front of the boob tube. See, Comedy Central was airing a whole bundle of Kids in the Hall episodes during the wee hours last night, and I couldn't resist the temptation.

Kids in the Hall used to be an afternoon tradition of mine. It started back when I was in Grad School at Central Michigan, and I'd watch Days of Our Lives at 1pm, then switch over to Kids at 2:00. I kept the tradition alive all the way until about 6 months ago, when Comedy Central made the dire programming error to get rid of the afternoon "Kids" broadcast to air their 45th rerun of "Saturday Night Live" of the day. I'm still cursing Comedy Central for that one.

So, anyway, I was up way late watching Bruce, Kevin, Scott, Mark and Dave, and I was verrrrry sleeeepy all day. Of course, the second I got home from work at Midnight, I was suddenly wide awake. Go Figure.

Oh, special note to "Days" fans (Sandy, are you out there?): Why is it that Greta is on the banner on that webpage? She hasn't been on the show in MONTHS!?!

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa