552 miles... 1 million more smiles.


My Recent "Tweets"

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Bad Hair Life

So I'm thinking about getting a wig.

I know, it sounds a little crazy, but nobody ever said I was sane. Here's my problem. Sometimes, I have these crazy nights where I have to run out and shoot a football/baseball/basketball/etc. game, then get right back to the station, edit and write my highlights and anchor. Sometimes I don't get back to the station until 5:30, and I have to get all of that crap done by about 6:15. Of course, hair and makeup is last priority. So if it's in any way humid, windy, rainy, or sweaty outside, my hair looks like ass.

Then it occurred to me, I could get a wig that looks just like my hair (or at least enough like it to fool people). Then I could just slap on the wig without having to worry about my hair.

Or maybe I could get some kind of slutty big-hair wig to wear outside of work so people won't recognize me.

I need some input here. Any suggestions?

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!
Graphics and photos hosted by Hello from Picasa hello from picasa